The interest in our Chibi® Coin Collection (and others) has resulted in some customers missing out.
We recommended trying these tips:
- All NZ Mint collectibles are released at 10am Pacific/Auckland time on the day stated. If you cannot see new coins at 10am please refresh your browser or try another.
- We do not recommend waiting to receive the email to purchase on the day of release, as some items are selling out in minutes. A reminder email is sent the day before for Chibi Coin releases only, but again, please head to a page such as Latest Releases to find the latest items.
- We do not recommend adding Chibi Coin silhouettes to your wishlist, as these are removed prior to release to make way for the new product and you will likely get an error if you try that link, or if you use the link from the reminder email sent the day before.
- Please log in to your account prior to purchase, to ensure your delivery details are correct, you receive Collector Club credits and to put you in the best position to complete your purchase and get the coin you’re after!
- While you're welcome to use PayPal, we recommend using Shop Pay or a standard credit card to complete your purchase (you can enter your standard credit card details on the page following your Shipping Address). PayPal takes you away from the site to their payment gateway, which may slow your checkout process down when time is of the essence!
Note: If a product is sold out, the link will redirect to a blog page stating this. Once the mintage has been sold, the item will appear on the page with a 'Mintage Sold Out' sticker.