We note some people have trouble receiving our order confirmations and communications.
To ensure you can receive our emails please whitelist (mark safe) our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or domain (@newzealandmint.com).
Learn how to do this in your Gmail account below:
1. Log in to your personal Gmail account, click on the 'Gear' icon in the top right-hand corner and select 'See all settings':
2. Select 'Filters and Blocked Addresses':
3. Scroll past all your existing filters and select 'Create a new filter':
4. Add the email address that you want to whitelist to the 'From' field. (in this case email@example.com) and select 'Create Filter' to go to the next part of the form.
5. Next click the 'Never send to spam' box and click 'Create Filter' to finish the process. Our email address will now be whitelisted.
To whitelist all emails from New Zealand Mint:
It's also possible to whitelist all emails from a single domain.
By adding @newzealandmint.com to the 'From' field instead of support@newzealandmint you can whitelist all our email communications.
Note: If you haven't received an order confirmation you may have entered the wrong email address at checkout. Please submit an enquiry, as we may be able to recover this as an incorrect address will cause a bounceback to us.