Our shipping and delivery information is below:
- FREE SHIPPING applies for all online orders worldwide! (Excludes all bullion products).
- New Zealand Mint deliveries must be to a physical residential or business address. We cannot deliver to PO Boxes or military addresses, due to our international carrier's policy.
- Please include a daytime mobile/phone number with your delivery details in case we need to contact you. All orders are sent from New Zealand Mint during normal New Zealand business hours.
- In the unlikely event of a shipping delay, we will post updates on this page.
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (3 – 5 DAYS)
Delivery to any destination in New Zealand will be by courier.
Please allow 3 – 5 business days for delivery of your goods. A confirmation email will be sent when the goods are dispatched.
COURIER EXPRESS DELIVERY EXCLUSIONS
- Courier Express delivery is available to most locations throughout New Zealand, however, customers on the New Zealand Rural Delivery Postal route should allow an additional 3 working days for delivery.
- Courier Express delivery timescale is based on orders placed before 3pm (New Zealand time), for orders placed after 3pm please allow an additional day for delivery.
- Courier Express delivery is not available on public holidays.
- Please note, our carrier FedEx does not deliver to Post Office Boxes.
- We request approximately 4 days to process your order and send the tracking information. Shipping time varies between 4 to 8 days depending on your location.
- Information for your local FedEx outlet can be found here.
- The following delivery times apply to international orders:
|Australia (Zone A)||4 – 8 working days|
|South Pacific (Zone B)||4 – 7 working days|
|East Asia & North America (Zone C)||5 – 8 working days|
|UK & Europe (Zone D)||5 – 8 working days|
|Rest of World (Zone E)||5 – 8 working days|
Please note: you, as the importer, may be subject to import duties, taxes and customs forms, and/or clearances levied by your country or other overseas authorities once your order reaches your country. These charges/requirements are not included in the price and are not the responsibility of New Zealand Mint. You should contact your local customs office for further information on applicable duties, taxes, restrictions and fees and requirements.
- These timeframes are subject to product availability. In the unlikely event that an item or all of the items in your order are no longer available, we will contact you to notify you of the delay and offer alternative products if applicable.
- If any issues arise which mean we are unable to meet these timeframes we will let you know as soon as possible.
- If you fail to receive your parcel within 14 days of dispatch please notify us here and we will investigate on your behalf.